Monday, May 16, 2011

Camping at the Hinkly's Property

Last Weekend I camped with the Wilderness Explores (Boy Scouts) and the mini scouts(eleven year old scouts) We went to the Hinklys property that is by the provo airport.
There was a big feild and a nice ditch with toads in it.
So we went and set up camp, (mine was about a 8th of a mile from everyone else) and then beat a few of the wilderness explorers and mini scouts in chess while eating dinner.
One of the Leaders brought a telescope and I found at least two owls with it.


After sleeping under the stars, which was cool, I got up earlyer then everyone else and took down my tent. Then had breadkfast. Bacon and pancakes. Then I helped a few of the wilderness explores and mini scouts with knot work and lashing. Afterward we packed up and went home.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had fun. I really like to go camping. We don't do enough of it.