Friday, May 20, 2011
Airsoft War
Last night me, Surgon T., Doc. M., and M.n.M. went and had a airsoft war, for those who don't know what it is, it's game where you have pistols or snipers or whatever that shoot little plastic sphere's. The first game it was me and Surgon T. against Doc. M. and M.n.M. Me and Doc. T found the pirfect places to wait for them to pass by. and so we waited. Soon they passed by so we raised our pistols, took aim, began to pull the trigger...and then M.n.M. decided to call a draw and we went out, told them what were about to do and so we won the round for having the best stratigy. The second game was Me and Doc. M. against M.n.M. and Surgon T. so we went and my team split. up and went to search. Soon I heard pistols shots, so I went stealthy tword the sound. They were in a shed and I went by the door and Surgon T. shot at me at point blanc range. But he missed so I booked it over a small dirt pile. Then I heard a bullet ricoshay on the ground next to me so I ran harder. I ducked between two trees and I flipped over a mound of fencing wire. I got back up started to shoot back and I ran out of bullets. We left for home because It was raining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds quite fun. You guys did come in rather drippy wet...
That sounds fun :) Recently one of my brothers got a hold of one of another brother's airsoft guns and started shooting it in the house. We all almost died...
Post a Comment