A fun puzzle I came up with is made up ove a small log that is cut so that a thin piece of wood that you can easely see the age of the log. Then you break it to peices.
Ah ha! CAUGHT YOU! Now I know who is breaking all of the pieces I cut. That log is from our Christmas tree two years ago. I was trying to make christmas tree ornaments from the cut pieces. And I thought Levi did it....
9 comments:
That is a really cool idea!
Jewels
That is clever!
Hey that's really cool!!!
thx
Ah ha! CAUGHT YOU! Now I know who is breaking all of the pieces I cut. That log is from our Christmas tree two years ago. I was trying to make christmas tree ornaments from the cut pieces. And I thought Levi did it....
Oh, by the say, your idea of making it into a puzzle worked better than my idea. Clever!
MWA HA HA
Very nice! That must be what the indians did way back when! Maybe...
who knowss
Post a Comment