Yesterday with the wilderness explorers (boy scouts) we went fishing at Lincon Park. After getting lost and having to ask directions from a random person we made it with only 15 min. of fishing time. So we fished and at first no one caught anything, but at 5 min. left I CAUGHT SOMETHING!
After I caught it the line broke and the fish went flopping on the ground I grabbed the nearest rock and smashed the fish...it died.
P.S. I hate fish

3 comments:
Scout's always have more fun than the girl's.
I love to eat fish, I crave it all the time. I wish my mom would cook it more often.
Jewels.
Ewwww Jewels! I'm with Colin. I don't like fish!
Yay Colin! You finally got your stupid fish! I'm afraid you are more like your mom in this regard. I don't like fish and I can't catch one to save my life. Bad luck.....
OH MY GOODNESS!! You killed the fish with a rock!? you crazy!!
Post a Comment