Monday, May 2, 2011

Duct Tape Fixes Everything, No Garentee On How Long Though.

Yesterday while me and Doctor L. (who suffers from AHC)  where playing on our teeter totter this happened.


The place where the seat an the teeter-totter where welded compleately snapped off while Doctor L. was as high as you could go.


So Doctor L. came up with a solution.

It's DUCT TAPE!!!

So by using the duct tape we fixed the tetter-totter...for a few seconds.

Oh well, I had a head lamp that was very wimpy so I got a new one. But the head band part was really uncomfortable on my ears so I duct taped my new headlamp to my old head band. TA-DA!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love duct tape. Those photos are hillarious of Mr. L. Poor teeter totter.

Brian said...

Poor Doctor L. Is there anything he can't break? ;)

Emma said...

Some say duct tape can solve anything...