Sunday, March 13, 2011

Utah 2011 Horse Expo

Every year there is a Horse expo where basically a bunch of people set up a bunch of boooths and give out free candy, and other imformationall stuff too. At the front of the room there is a big round pen set up where they show of horses and jump over fences and show off a horse that they trained for thirty days...It's really boring. The only reason I went was to take pictures for my Jounalism MB.

You may have noticed that I didn't put on any pictures, The reason why is not because I forgot the camara, when I was about to take a picture the cam. died. so I switched batteris and those were dead to. It only fustrates me more because the day before I switchd the batteris to a fresh batch, both the ones in the cam and in the bag. So either somethings wrong with the cam. or someone keeps killing the bat.....hmmm

4 comments:

Hanna said...

hmm... yeah, that does sound a little boring. Sorry about the camera being weird

Scarf Kid said...

it might not be the cam. it could be a younger sibling.

Rachel said...

I think we have battery sucking bugs in our house..........

Scarf Kid said...

me to