Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grandpa S's Back yard

So yesterday Me my mum and Doc. J went to the stones backyared where I got Almost got stuck in a tree and I used my dad's cam. and here are a few pic. of the grand backyard.

Can you guess what this is?
Find the duck.
sailing down the river.
The view of a tree looking up from it's base.
Same for this one except it has moss.
MOOSHROOM!
Can you guess what these stringy things are?
How about these?
Closest I could get at the top of the water.
A flower of rocks and...something.
A picture of a hole in a stump.

whoulda taken more but the cam. ran out of batteries and Dad was so thoughtful to put in extra dead batteris! THX DAD.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That last photo is creepy!!!!

Hanna said...

Rachel- yeah, the last one is a littttle creepy!!

Scarf Kid said...

It's a hole in a stump