It is turning out to be a very dangourous play set and there are a bunch of holes in the wood and it rocks back and forth violently. So, arming ourselfs(Me, Doctor K. for about 5 min., and Doctor M.) with a hammer, (for when im fustrated) screwdriver and a bucket(for the nails) we set to work.
Nail after nail we screwed out.
Board after board we pulled out.
Soon the number of nails and boards increased.
Once my dad got back from work he set to work with his chain saw and hack saw on cutting the upper floar off (the most dangourous part) unfourtanetly I didn't get a picture of the chain saw
Isn't he magnifecent!
After more hard work the tower was completly cut in half. HOORAH that tower didn't stand a chence against me and my handy dandy, chain saw welding dad. :D
1 comment:
:D This is a great post Colin! I love the progression. I am SO glad to have that ugly thing coming down. I have hated it ever since it broke!! Ugly ugly UGLY!
Post a Comment