Thursday, August 25, 2011

Apoligies #2

Sorry but we still havne't figured the camara problem...stand by until futher notice

8 comments:

Rachel said...

You could write you know...... you don't need photos.... tell us all what is on your mind...... your opinion of something... ya know. That sort of thing.

Rachel said...

P.S. Seeing the bunnies in your header makes me miss yours..... we've got to figure out a way to talk your dad into letting you get bunnies again.......

Scarf Kid said...

1. yeah but is't not as good.

2. we could black mail him

Brian said...

Black mail me??!!?? After I just figured out your camera problem?! Looks like I might have to sabatoge your camera...

And the only way I can see us having bunnies again is if we are raising them for the stew pot.

:D Yummmmy!

Scarf Kid said...

well seeing how there's already a big crack on it I don't see the point.

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly child! You haven't posted in a year! Are you even alive??

Scarf Kid said...

Actually I'm not...I got in a fight with a ninja riding a cougar... didn't turn out too well... I got the ninja at least...
I have actually completely forgotteon about this blog, and then I noticed your comment at my email...hmmm.

Anonymous said...

So it's been a year again. I'm kinda' likin' this annual routine ;) So you got in a fight with a ninja and a cougar or you were riding the cougar while fighting the ninja?? I am confused...